Inspirational

Inspirational

Friday, June 17, 2011

Less Words, More Images

I don't ever mean to assume that my often long-winded words and opinions are of interest to anyone... however, what one person finds beautiful and inspiring sometimes can be contagious....  So, for a nice change, this post brings you:  less words, more images.  Hope you enjoy as I did.  Maybe they'll even make you stop breathing for a second.  That, along with losing my words, is the best compliment ever.... There is no rhyme nor reason to why I selected these pictures - no theme - just the fact that I love them... Enjoy!



some of my favorite design elements - ruffles, slip covers, tufted chairs & headboards, monochromatic designing with interest pulled from texture and details rather than contrast, hard wood floors, cool lamps, not over-accessorized, a little bit of greenery... this room belongs in my house!



where is this place? why don't i know these people? 
and why haven't they invited me over for the weekend?

perfect, timeless, character, craftsmanship, attention to detail... i love love love this staircase!


i copied this picture and put it in my  "future grand-babies' bedroom file... " :) i'm not even kidding!

reminds me of where i live now... calm, quiet, serene, back to the basics, in love with my cowboy

crisp, clean, beach house or farmhouse...  doesn't matter.  
... the perfect guest room to move into for a week.
More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment